We exchange most goods and services for money instead of love.Кажется, тут это уже было. И ещё
Six-point program"Wishcraft" by Barbara Sher
- Survival Message No. 1: PREPARE. Get information, advice, instruction, and practice.
- Survival Message No. 2: LOWER YOUR STANDARDS - AT FIRST. Begin in a risk-free arena and gradually work your way up.
- BE SCARED. Use Hard Times to release fear and tension before and after a difficult step.
- TASK THERAPY: Focus your attention on the task, away for yourself.
- DON'T BE AFRAID OF MISTAKES. They hurt you much less than stopping for fear of them.
- GIVE YOURSELF REWARDS. Be nice to yourself at all times and extra nice to yourself when you've done something hard.